Bidemi Kosoko is an award-winning Yoruba Nollywood actress, producer and dancer born on the 21st of October, 1988 in Lagos, Nigeria.
She is talented, skilled, hard-working and diligent. There are some things you need to know about the Nollywood actress, Bidemi Kosoko.
Things You Need To Know About Bidemi Kosoko
1. Bidemi Kosoko was born in Lagos Island (Isale Eko).
2. She is one of the daughters of Prince Jide Kosoko.
3. She is the stepdaughter of the late Nollywood actress, Henrietta Kosoko.
4. She is the second child of Alhaja Ganiyat Kosoko.
5. She obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Theatre Arts from Lagos State University (Lasu) in Ojo.
6. She entered the movie industry in 2000 at the age of 12.
7. She started acting fully in 2011 after her tertiary education.
8. She is married to the love of her life, Bankole Oyajiye Jiye on the 21st of August, 2021.
9. She has born three children for Bankole Oyajiye Jiye.
10. She welcomed a baby girl on the 4th of May, 2022.
Related Posts ?
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Ronke Odusanya
- 5 Famous Nollywood Actresses That Are From Osun State (Photos)
- 20 Yoruba Actors and Actresses That Are From Ogun State (Photos)
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Kemi Afolabi
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Mama No Network
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actor, Azeez Ijaduade
- 16 Things You Need To Know About The Late Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nigerian Athlete, Favour Ofili