Oluwakemisola Afolabi is a prolific Yoruba Nollywood actress, director, producer, and script creator born on the 28th of April, 1978.
She is a multitalented actress and producer. She is hard-working, skilled and talented. She’s currently celebrating her 44 birthday. There are some things you need to know about this Nollywood actress.
Ten Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Kemi Afolabi
1. Kemi Afolabi is a native of Ogun State.
2. She was born and bred in Lagos State.
3. She is the first born of three; two younger brother
4. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the University of Lagos.
5. She took a break of 5 years in the industry immediately after her wedding.
6. She entered the movie industry in 2008 after she was introduced to acting while on campus by one of her friends.
7. She is married to the love of her life, Wale Adesipe, a UK based engineer and contractor.
8. Their union is blessed with one child, Darasinmi Adesipe.
9. She has an incurable sickness Lupus; according to her in an interview with Chude Jideonwo, she said that she sickness has prevented her from getting exposed to Strong lighting.
10. She said in the interview with Chude Jideonwo that she has only five years to live and she has spent the first year.
Related Posts 👇
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Mama No Network
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actor, Azeez Ijaduade
- 16 Things You Need To Know About The Late Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nigerian Athlete, Favour Ofili
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Nollywood Actor, Deji Adenuga
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actor, Kelvin Ikeduba
- Ten Hidden Things You Need to Nollywood Actor, Afeez Owo
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Yoruba Actor, Baba Alaran