Afeez Abiodun who’s popularly called Afeez Owo is a Nollywood actor, director and producer. He is the husband of prolific Nollywood actress, Mide Martins.
He is a multi-talented actor. He is skilled and hardworking. He’s popular for his farce roles. There are some things you need to know about this actor, Afeez Owo Abiodun.
Things You Need To Know About Afeez Owo Abiodun
1. He was born on the 12th of April, 1974.
2. He is a native of Iseyin, Oyo State.
3. The only formal education he has was primary and secondary.
4. He is the former manager of late Mide’s mother, Funmi Martins.
5. He scripted his first play ‘Kokoro Aye’ when he was in secondary school.
6. He entered the movie industry in 1980 with the help of his friend, Rasaq Olayiwola.
7. He left his hometown for Lagos to look for greener pastures and eventually met Rasaq Olayiwola.
8. He got his nickname ‘Owo’ through his friend Yemi Ayebo because they were very close, so he was referred to as Yemi’s right hand.
9. He married the love of his life, Mide Martins.
10. Their union is blessed with two children; Omotola and Anuoluwapo.
See His Photos;
Related Posts 👇
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Yoruba Actor, Baba Alaran
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Nollywood Actor, Pa Tunbosun Odunsi
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Solomon Majekodunmi (Baba Kekere)
- Five Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Eniola Ajao
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Bukky Wright
- Five Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Bisola Badmus
- Five Talented Yoruba Actresses That Have Action in the Industry (Photos)