Favour Chuckwuka Ofili is a Nigerian track and field athlete who specialises in 200 and 400 metres born on the 31st of December, 2002.
According to Wikipedia, she is a native of Onicha-Ugbo, Delta State. There are some things you need to know about Nigerian, Favour Ofili.
Things You Need To Know About Favour Ofili
1. She would be 20 years old on the 31st of December, 2022.
2. She is better known as ‘Track Queen’.
3. She is a specialist in 200and 400 metres sprints.
4. She finished at Louisiana State University.
5. In 2019, she won the African Youth Championship.
6. She has a medal record in women’s athletes and represents Nigeria.
7. She is called the female athlete of the meet at the 2019 African under 18 and 20 Championship in athletes because she won the 200 and 400 metres sprints.
8. She has broke Blessing Okagbare 200 metres in National Team at Tom Jones Memorial Classic 2022.
9. he broke this year’s 200 meters with 21.96 seconds at the Tom Jones Memorial.
10. Her Instagram handle is @ofili.fa.
See Her Photos;
Related Posts ?
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Nollywood Actor, Deji Adenuga
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actor, Kelvin Ikeduba
- Ten Hidden Things You Need to Nollywood Actor, Afeez Owo
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Yoruba Actor, Baba Alaran
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Nollywood Actor, Pa Tunbosun Odunsi
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Solomon Majekodunmi (Baba Kekere)
- Five Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Eniola Ajao
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Bukky Wright