Azeez Ijaduade is a prolific Yoruba Nollywood actor, movie producer and songwriter. He became recognised as a teen actor in the movie ‘Jensimi’.
He is a multi-talented actor. There are some things you need to know about Nollywood actor, Azeez Ijuaduade.
Ten Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actor, Azeez Ijaduade
1. He celebrates his birthday every 3rd of July.
2. He grew up in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
3. He is the son of Waheed Ijuaduade popularly known as Dimeji.
4. Azeez did his primary and secondary education in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
5. He graduated from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic.
6. He was introduced to acting by his father.
7. He started acting at the age of one.
8. He became famous at the age of four for the role of ‘Ola’ in the movie ‘Jensimi’.
9. He has two beautiful daughters.
10. He has an estimated net worth of 500,000 dollars.
Related Posts 👇
- 16 Things You Need To Know About The Late Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nigerian Athlete, Favour Ofili
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Nollywood Actor, Deji Adenuga
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actor, Kelvin Ikeduba
- Ten Hidden Things You Need to Nollywood Actor, Afeez Owo
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Yoruba Actor, Baba Alaran
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Nollywood Actor, Pa Tunbosun Odunsi
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Solomon Majekodunmi (Baba Kekere)