Mama no network is a Yoruba Nollywood comic actress and producer. The act of pretending to be deaf made her popular in the movie industry.
She is hardworking, skilled, friendly and talented. Her roles have bought laughs to many audiences. There are some things you need to know about prolific Nollywood actress, Mama No Network.
Ten Things You Need To Know Mama No Network
1. Her real name is Kudirat Soremi.
2. She celebrates her birthday every 25th of April.
3. She is an indigenous of Olisa, Ijebu Ode, and Ogun State.
4. She has been in the industry for more than 20 years.
5. She started her career as a seamstress.
6. She was under the tutelage of ‘Kaliwa Theatre Group’ under the supervisor of Mr Gbagbesin around the Shomolu area.
7. Her decision to become an actress was a result of Nollywood actress, Folake Aremu (Orisabunmi) movies.
8. The first movie she acted like a deaf person was ‘ Aginju Iberu’.
9. She was bought to the limelight by Mr Latin in the movie ‘ Lagos to Benin’.
10. She is married to Chief Soremi Adeola popularly recognised as Lanko Omo Oba Dubai.
Related Posts ?
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actor, Azeez Ijaduade
- 16 Things You Need To Know About The Late Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nigerian Athlete, Favour Ofili
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Nollywood Actor, Deji Adenuga
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actor, Kelvin Ikeduba
- Ten Hidden Things You Need to Nollywood Actor, Afeez Owo
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Yoruba Actor, Baba Alaran
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Nollywood Actor, Pa Tunbosun Odunsi