Destiny Etiko is a popular English Nollywood actress, scriptwriter, director and producer. She is one of the talented and responsible actresses in the industry.
According to Wikipedia, Destiny Etiko was born on the 12th of August 1989 in Enugu State, the Southeastern part of Nigeria.
Her efforts in the movie industry can’t be overlooked. There are some things you need to know about this talented prolific actress, Destiny Etiko.
Ten Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko
1. Destiny Etiko was born on the 12th of August, 1989.
2, She is an indigenous of Udi, a well-known town in Enugu State.
3. She is from a family of five children; three males and two females she happens to be the second child.
4. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Theatre Arts from Nmadi Azikwe University.
5. She got her acting inspiration from her mom, who happens to be a one-time actress.
6. She entered the movie industry professionally after her tertiary education.
7. She gets total support from her mom alone about her career.
8. She became well recognised with the movie ‘ Idemili’.
9. She was trained under the ‘Actor Guild of Nigeria’.
10. On the 15th of May, 2020, Destiny lost her father.
Related Posts 👇
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nigerian Athlete, Favour Ofili
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Nollywood Actor, Deji Adenuga
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actor, Kelvin Ikeduba
- Ten Hidden Things You Need to Nollywood Actor, Afeez Owo
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Yoruba Actor, Baba Alaran
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Nollywood Actor, Pa Tunbosun Odunsi
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Solomon Majekodunmi (Baba Kekere)
- Five Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Eniola Ajao