Dele Odule is a star in the Nollywood industry not only that he’s a thespian he is also a director, producer and filmmaker.
According to Wikipedia, he has been acting for decades and he’s made a remarkable print for himself in the industry. He was born on the 23rd of November,1961.
He’s married to Olabisi Odule and they celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary recently. they bore a daughter and she is presently studying for a PhD.
There are some things you would want to know more about him.
10 Things About Nollywood Star Actor, Dele Odule
1. He is from Oru – Ijebu, North local government area, Ogun – State.
2. He did his primary and secondary school in Oru – Ijebu.
3. He went to Muslim Teacher Training in Oru – Ijebu to be a well-trained teacher.
4. He studied Theatre Arts at the University of Ibadan, Oyo – State.
5. His first appearance on stage was on TV in 1992.
6. He started acting under the Oloko Theatre group under the tutelage of MukaiLa Adebisi.
7. He became famous after he featured in “Oluwa ni ile”
8. In 2009, he refused to step down for Yinka Quadri over the TAMPAN presidency post.
9. In 2014, he was appointed as the TAMPAN president.
10. His net worth is 500,000 Us dollars.
Did Dele Odule lose his first child? Yes, he lost his first child before he took his wife to the altar.
How many years is Dele married now? 20 years
Is true that Dele married his wife early? Yes, they met and started living as a couple immediately after his wife and was done with secondary school.
Related Posts 👇
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Yemi Solade
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Murphy Afolabi
- 10 Facts You Don’t Know About Iyabo Ojo
- 15 Things You Need to Know About Mercy Aigbe
- 10 things You Didn’t Know About Toyin Abraham
- 10 things you need to know about Lizzy Anjorin
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Actress, Mide Martins
- 15 Amazing Things You Don’t Know About Odunlade Adekola