Peter Fatomilola is a veteran Nigerian actor, dramatist, poet and prolific playwright who has been in Nollywood for many decades.
According to Wikipedia, Peter was born on 6 January 1946 at Ido–Osi town is in Ekiti State, Nigeria.
Peter Fatomilola Educatoon
Peter Fatomilola attended the then University of Ife which is now Obafemi Awolowo University, The poet obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre Arts in 1978.
Peter Fatomilola Family
This veteran actor, Peter Fatomilola is happily married to 3 wives and he has 11 children. However, he does not reveal his families identity on social media platforms.
Peter Fatomilola Wife
How many wives does Peter Fatomilola have? Peter Fatomilola has three wives.
Peter Fatomilola Career
Peter Fatomilola fully started his acting career when joined the Olokun theatre group in 1967. He was trained by late Professor Olarotimi who a renounced dramatist and prolific playwright at the Obafemi Awolowo University.
Peter revealed that he was also trained by professor Wole Soyinka for 10 years. Currently, Peter Fatomilola is a retiree he retired from Obafemi Awolowo University in 2006 and he has since focused on farming.
he still features in movies whenever he is called upon, he has featured in over 100 movies.
Related Posts ?
- Meet The Two Children of Kolawole Ajeyemi (Photos)
- Meet The Two Children of Nollywood Actor, Yemi Solade
- Meet The Two Children of, Alice Iyabo Ojo (Photos)
- Meet the two children of Mercy Aigbe (Photos)
- Meet The Three Children of Hafiz Oyetoro (Saka)
- Meet The Three Children of Babatunde Omidina (Photos)
- Meet The Three Children of Fathia Balogun (Photos)
- Meet Wife and The Five Children of Kunle Afod (Photos)