Talking about Murphy Afolabi, he is a Yoruba Nollywood actor and producer well known for his deep accent. He was born on the 5th of May, 1974.
There are some things you don’t know about the Nollywood actor and producer.
10 Things About Nollywood actor, Murphy Afolabi
1. He graduated from Ire polytechnic which he studied Mass Communication and Theatre Arts and Film production in 2001.
2. He’s not an actor but also a film producer, scriptwriter, and director.
3. He’s from Osogbo, Osun – State.
4. He’s a son of a herbalist.
5. The first movie he produced was Igba Aye
6. On the 12th of September, 2013 around 12:30, Murphy Afolabi nearly escaped a deadly accident with his colleague Amoke Bimpe along Obada Oko in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
7. He said recently in an interview that if you don’t like his accent, you should avoid him that he’s from Osogbo and his accent can’t change.
8. Murphy Afolabi and Kemi Afolabi are not married either are they, siblings. They just share the same surname.
9. He has a child called Fathia Afolabi but the mother of the child is unknown.
10. His net worth is 450,000 dollars.
Related Posts ?
- 10 Facts You Don’t Know About Iyabo Ojo
- 15 Things You Need to Know About Mercy Aigbe
- 10 things You Didn’t Know About Toyin Abraham
- 10 things you need to know about Lizzy Anjorin
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Actress, Mide Martins
- 15 Amazing Things You Don’t Know About Odunlade Adekola
- Five Hidden Things You Didn’t Know About Fausat Balogun
- 10 Things That You Didn’t Know About Femi Adebayo