Mide Funmi Martins is a Nollywood actress and producer that was born on the 12th of April, 1979 in Ibadan, Oyo State Capital.
She has featured in many movies mostly as a housewife. The actress does act perfectly and she is of course known for performing action roles.
There are 10 things you don’t know about the action lady, Mide Martins. we think of sharing them with you.
10 Things About Nollywood actress, Mide Martins
- Mide Martins is the daughter of the late veteran actress, Funmi Martins who died of cardiac arrest in 2002.
- She’s not only an actress but also a director, entrepreneur, producer, and philanthropist.
- She became famous with the movie Oku Orun in 2004.
- She’s married to Afeez Abiodun. They met when Mide was returning from her movie shoot in Lagos while he was her mother’s manager.
- Mide has two children for Afeez and they’re both girls whose names are; Anuoluwapo Abiodun and Omotola Abiodun
- She was a model for Mercy Aigbe’s fashion line, Mag Divas, Zanzee beauty, and style.
- She separated from her husband for 3 months and they’re back together.
- She has won several awards in the industry.
- She joined the industry to retain her late mother’s memory.
- On the 7th of September, 2021, she celebrated her 17th wedding anniversary with Afeez Abiodun.
- 15 Amazing Things You Don’t Know About Odunlade Adekola
- Five Hidden Things You Didn’t Know About Fausat Balogun
- 10 Amazing Things You Didn’t Know About Muyiwa Ademola
- 10 Things That You Didn’t Know About Femi Adebayo
- 10 Amazing Things You Didn’t About Wasiu Alabi Pasuma
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Odunlade Adekola
- 10 Things You Didn’t About Fuji Star, Saheed Osupa