Fausat Balogun is a veteran Nollywood actress who has been acting for more than three decades. She is skilled talented in her career.
She was born on 13th February 1959. She’s 62 years old. Her nickname on stage is ‘Madam Saje’.
There are some hidden things you never thought existed about her and we are going to share with you.
READ ALSO: Meet Nigerian Actress and Media Personality, Tomike Adeoye (Photos)
5 Hidden things about Fausat Balogun
- The boss that taught her in the industry is presently her husband, Rafiu Balogun
- She left Islamic for Christianity in 2016 and she’s presently an Evangelist.
- She became famous in the industry when she featured on a television series as ‘Mama Saje’ in 1990
- Her eldest son, Afeez Adio Balogun is a director while her daughter, Bintu Balogun is an actress.
- Her network is 950,000 dollars.
- 10 Amazing Things You Didn’t Know About, Muyiwa Ademola
- 10 Things That You Didn’t Know About Femi Adebayo
- 10 Things You Didn’t About Fuji Star, Saheed Osupa
- 10 Amazing Things You Didn’t About Wasiu Alabi Pasuma
- Thank God I Didn’t Abort You, Mother Tells Brodashaggi
- White Money BBNaija Biography, Net Worth, Age and Facts