Odunlade Adekola is a Nollywood actor, producer and director. HE has been ting for over two decades and has gotten himself a top spot in the industry.
He attended St John’s primary school and his secondary school at St Peter’s college Abeokuta, Ogun state and obtained his West African Examination Council certificate before he proceeded to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic where he received a diploma certificate.
He went on to further his education in May 2018 where he got his Bachelor Degree in Business Administration at the University of Lagos
Let’s take a look at 10 amazing things about Odunlade Adekola
1. He was born on December 31, 1978
2. He began his acting in 1998 the same year he joined the association of Nigerian theatre and art practitioners.
3. He grew up and was raised in Abeokuta. He hails from Otun Ekiti, Ekiti State.
4. He starred in movies which include Sunday Dagboru, Mufu Oloosha Oko, Alani Pomolekun and so on
5. He is the founder and CEO of the Odunlade Adekola Film Production (OAFP).
6. He starred in scripted, produced and directed several Nigerian films over the years.
7. He received an award of being the best actor in a lead role in 2017 and best supporting actor in 2019 and 2020
8. He is married to Ruth Adekola.
9. He has four lovely children
10. He has a barbing salon
- Five Hidden Things You Didn’t Know About Fausat Balogun
- 10 Amazing Things You Didn’t Know About, Muyiwa Ademola
- 10 Things That You Didn’t Know About Femi Adebayo
- 10 Things You Didn’t About Fuji Star, Saheed Osupa
- 10 Amazing Things You Didn’t About Wasiu Alabi Pasuma
- Thank God I Didn’t Abort You, Mother Tells Brodashaggi
- White Money BBNaija Biography, Net Worth, Age and Facts