Nollywood actor, Femi Adebayo has some things you would never thought existed about him and those things make him unique among colleagues.
His nickname in his career is ‘Jelili’. Let’s look at the 10 things you don’t know about him.
10 facts you need to know about Nollywood Actor, Femi Adebayo
- Femi Adebayo is a lawyer and special adviser to the Governor of Kwara State of arts, culture, and tourism.
- He’s the son of a noble veteran actor, Salami Adebayo.
- He was born on the 31st of December, 1978.
- He’s a politician and also a movie producer
- He studied Law at University of Ilorin. He also did his master’s degree in University of Ibadan.
- He met his first wife in school when she was in year one and he was in year three.
- He has four kids; three from his first wife, Khadijat Adebayo presently Khadijat Balogun and one from his new wedded wife
- He waited for 8 years before marrying Omotayo Adebayo
- He did Omotayo son naming ceremony in U.S.A
- His first wife, Khadijat divorced him because of his career.