Tomike Adeoye is a Nigerian actress, media personality and entrepreneur. She was born on August 24, 1995. Her actual place of birth is not known but she is of Yoruba descent.
The actress grew up with her siblings and she is the only daughter and last child of her parent. She obtained her degree in Microbiology from the University of Lagos.
Tomike became a radio presenter for ebony life TV, Silverbird Tv “Groove on” show.
She became a radio and TV presenter before she delved into acting and released her acting debut in 2005. She played the role of Tania in Jenifa’s diary and she also featured in industries, phases and so on.
She worked with top brands like Jumia Nigeria, Swarovski and so on. She is also a brand ambassador for Maltina.
She has gotten several nominations such as Future awards for TV Personality in 2018, ELOY awards for TV personality 2019, Showmax business influencer of the year in 2021.
Tomike got married to Tosin Adeoye in April 2019 and as of April 2021, the couple were expecting their first child together and blessed them with a baby girl on July 7, 2021, and was named after her.
- Meet The Three Children of Nollywood Actress, Fathia Balogun (Photos)
- Meet Veteran Yoruba actress, Dupe Jayesinmi and her husband (Photos)
- Meet Wife and The Five Children of Kunle Afod (Photos)
- Meet The Two Children and Wife of Nollywood Actor, Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri
- Meet The Parents of Nollywood Actor, Lateef Adedimeji (Photos)
- Meet the 4 Children Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola (Photos)
- Meet The Four Children of Nollywood Actor, Femi Adebayo (Photos)