Veteran Yoruba actress and entrepreneur, Dupe Jaiyesinmi popularly known as Ojope. She hails from Ijebu Igbo, Ogun state. She was born in the 1960s in Oyo State.
Dupe had her primary school education at Seven Day Adventist in Osun state while her secondary school education at Sound and Sight International School in Nigeria.
She proceeded with her tertiary education at the polytechnic of Ibadan, Oyo state to obtain her National Diploma Certificate.
Dupe worked briefly with ‘The Punch’ newspaper before she started acting professionally. She joined the Yoruba movie industry in the year 2001. She was bought to the limelight after she featured in Nigeria Television Series titled ‘Mama Santare’. After she appeared on the television series, she was seen in several movies, which includes;
- Ori Olori
- Asabi Alabe
- Madam Adex
- Iran meta
*Ijebu ati Gaji and some other movies too.
This beautiful, creative, and highly talented Yoruba star had worked with a good number of superstars like her which are Muyiwa Ademola, Fathia Williams, Eniola Afeez, Yinka Quadri, Bimbo Oshin, Odunlade Adekola, Sola Kosoko, Lekan Olatunji and so on.
Dupe Jayesinmi Husband
She’s happily married but she doesn’t flaunt her husband on social media. Much information about her husband is not disclosed to the public.
Related Posts ?
- Meet The Two Children of Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Oshin (Photos)
- Meet The 10 Children of Nollywood Actor, Dele Odule (Photos)
- Meet The Five Children of Nollywood Actor, Yinka Quadri (Photos)
- Meet The Two Children of Nollywood Actor, Antar Laniyan (Photos)
- Meet Wife and The Five Children of Kunle Afod (Photos)
- Meet the 4 Children Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola (Photos)