Veteran Yoruba actor, Babatunde Omidina popularly known as Baba Suwe was happily married to his late wife, Omoladun and the union was blessed with two children while Baba Suwe has another child before marrying Omoladun.
Babasuwe was born on the 22nd of August, 1968 at Lagos Island of Lagos, Southwestern part of Nigeria.
Omidina began his education at Jamaitul Islamia Primary School in Lagos and Children Boarding School, Osogbo, Osun State Capital.
He then proceeded to Adekanbi Commercial High School in Mile 12, Lagos state for his Secondary school education. Meanwhile, the thespian obtained the West African School Certificate from Ifeoluwa Grammar School in Osogbo. Osun State.
Baba Suwe Wife
In 1995, Babatunde Omidina got married to the love of his life who is also a theatre practitioner, Omoladun Omidina and their marriage was blessed with two children, Okiki Omidina and Halimat Omidina
Their love journey ended in 2009 when death took the life of Omoladun and put end to the 14 years marriage making Baba Suwe out of marriage since then.
Baba Suwe Children
Babatunde Omidinna has three children from his marriage with Omoladun. Thre names of the children are Junior Omidina, Okiki Omidina, Halimat Omidina.
Little information about Baba Suwe children is unknown but we will be sharing some pics of them.
- Meet The Three Children of Nollywood Actress, Fathia Balogun (Photos)
- Meet Veteran Yoruba actress, Dupe Jayesinmi and her husband (Photos)
- Meet Wife and The Five Children of Kunle Afod (Photos)
- Meet The Two Children and Wife of Nollywood Actor, Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri
- Meet The Parents of Nollywood Actor, Lateef Adedimeji (Photos)
- Meet the 4 Children Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola (Photos)