Odunlade Adekola is a veteran Nollywood actor, singer, filmmaker, producer, and director whos been in the industry for over two decades.
He was born and brought up in Abeokuta. He was born on the 31st of December, 1978. There are some things you would never know thought existed about him.
15 Amazing Things About Odunlade Adekola
- Odunlade Adekola entered the movie industry in 1996 and he’s 25 years in the industry in 2021.
- He started acting in his church anniversary with Tunde as a joker. That’s why he loves adding funny roles in his movie.
- He was trained by Ishola Durojaye (Alasari) who’s presently late.
- He became famous and got some attention in 2005 in his lead role in Ishola Durojaye’s movie ‘ Asiri Gomina wa’
- He graduated from the University of Lagos on 8th of May, 2018 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- He met his wife, Ruth Adekola in 2003 and they married few month after they met.
- He’s the founder and CEO of Odunlade Adekola film production.
- He’s the brand ambassador of revolution plus, Globacom and co oil.
- His parent are pastor and deaconess in Christ Apostlic Church ( CAC).
- Taawun Human Rights Commitee ( THRIST) accused Odunlade Adekola for Islamic culture on women in hijabs and they threatened him to remove that scene within seven days and send a letter of apology on his movie titled ‘ Iku Ni’.
- He owns a hostel in Abeokuta. He built it with 50 million
- He owns a YouTube Channel titled ‘OAFP’ where he posts Saamu Alajo and other movies
- He has four sons.
- Odunlade Adekola and Taiwo Aromokun stopped dating because he didn’t want a second wife.
- He joined the music industry in 2015 and he has produced Omo baba, Ojo olorun
- Five Hidden Things You Didn’t Know About Fausat Balogun
- 10 Amazing Things You Didn’t Know About Muyiwa Ademola
- 10 Things That You Didn’t Know About Femi Adebayo
- 10 Amazing Things You Didn’t About Wasiu Alabi Pasuma
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Odunlade Adekola
- 10 Things You Didn’t About Fuji Star, Saheed Osupa