Ibrahim Chatta is a Nigerian actor, singer, songwriter, movie director, and producer, he has a handsome son, Malik, who is also his first child.
According Wiki.ng, Chatta was born on the 13th of October, 1970 in Lekki, Lagos State. Despite not having much educational knowledge, Chatta became a gem to reckon with in the Nollywood industry.
Ibrahim Chatta Son
Malik Chatta is the first son and first child of Nollywood actor and producer Ibrahim Chatta and Nigerian actress, Olayinka Solomon. Malik was born on the 18th of February, 2008 in Lagos State.
Ibrahim Chatta is in his third marriage. His first marriage was to a Yoruba actress Olayinka Solomon popularly known as ‘Ogo mushin’. Olayinka is also married to someone else.
The union between the two movie stars led to the birth of Malik but things turned apart between them and they decided to go separate ways.
See More Photos;
Related Posts 👇
- Meet The Firstborn and Only Son of Actress, Bimbo Oshin (Photos)
- Meet The Wife and 3 Children of Veteran Actor Pa. James Ajirebi (Photos)
- Meet Oreofe Grace, The Wife of Nollywood Actor, Yomi Fabiyi (Photos)
- Meet The 18 Children Of Yoruba Actor Adebayo Salami (Photos)
- Meet The Children Of The Nollywood Veteran Actors Olu Jacobs And Net Worth
- Meet Fikayomi, The Only Daughter of Actor, Muyiwa Ademola (Photos)
- Meet The Wife and Children of Late Yoruba Actor, Dejo Tunfulu (Photos)
- Meet Mr Kolawole Raheed, The Late Father of Dayo Amusa (Photos)