Kunle Adetokunbo popularly called Dejo Tunfulu was a Yoruba prominent Comic Actor and producer, he had two wives and four children.
According to Wikipedia, he was born on the born on 31st of May, 1972 in Idumota, Lagos State. He got the name ‘Dejo’ in the movie ‘Aje Ni Iya Mi’.
Dejo had four children from two different mothers. This article would tell us about Dejo’s children and wife.
Meet The Children and Wife of Dejo Tunfulu
Dejo Tunfulu had two wives:
- Adesola Olakunle
- Devil’s Idowu Gunwa
Adesola is the first wife of Dejo. She bore two daughters for Dejo. She died during the childbirth of her second child in December 2012. The names of her children are Balogun Boje and Sammyhat Pamilerin.
Balogun Boje is the first daughter of Dejo and Adesola. She got married to Balogun on the 29th of July, 2017. Their union is blessed with a son Abdul Azeem Balogun Boje.
Sammyhat is the second daughter of Dejo and Adesola. She got married to Ahmed Babtunde Oladele when she was 17 years old. Their union is blessed with a son Abdul Wareez Adesola Ronaldo.
Deola Idowu Gunwa
Deola is the second wife of Dejo. Dejo married her after his wife death. She was a secondary school teacher near Defunct Concord Newspaper in Ikeja. She bore two children for Dejo.
Their names are Junior and Muiz. There is no much information about the two sons.
Junior is the third born and first son of comic actor, Dejo Tunfulu. He is the firstborn and first son of Deola.
Muiz is the last born and last son od Dejo. He s the second born and last born of Deola.
Related Posts 👇
- Meet Mr Kolawole Raheed, The Late Father of Dayo Amusa (Photos)
- Meet Mrs Abiola, The Beautiful Mother of Actress, Dayo Amusa (Photos)
- Meet The Look-Alike Mother of Yoruba Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos)
- Meet Awal and Abib, The Twins of Actress, Bimbo Success (Photos)
- Meet Damilola, The Only Daughter of Actress, Lola Alao (Photos)
- Meet Taiwo and Kehinde, The Twin Sons of Actor, Muyiwa Ademola (Photos)
- Meet Avia Ebun, The only daughter of Bukunmi Oluwashina (Photos)
- Meet King Elijah Success, The Only Son of Nkechi Blessing (Photos)