Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva are not just successful Nollywood actors, they are also fulfilled as parents with two beautiful children.
The couple has been married for over thirty years, and their marriage is blessed with two sons who are doing well in their different fields of endeavours.
In this article, we are going to take a look at their children, and what they are currently doing.
1. Olusoji Jacobs.
Olusoji is the eldest son of Olu Jacob and Joke Silva, he is the General Manager at LUFODO, a media and entertainment company that was founded by his parents.
Olusoji is married and his union is blessed with a beautiful daughter. He got married to Boma Douglas, in July 2018. Olusoji’s wife, Boma, is a public speaker, mental health advocate, and author.
Olusola’s wife, Boma Douglas
The couple welcomed their first child in 2019, and it was a very exciting moment for the family. Their daughter, named Oludayo Atarah Jacobs, was born in the United States.
2. Olugbenga Jacobs.
Olugbenga is the couple’s last born. He graduated from the university in July this year, and his mother had taken to her Instagram page to pour encomiums on him.
Olugbenga is a poet and scriptwriter, and he often shares his poems on his Instagram page.
Related Posts 👇
- Meet Fikayomi, The Only Daughter of Actor, Muyiwa Ademola (Photos)
- Meet The Wife and Children of Late Yoruba Actor, Dejo Tunfulu (Photos)
- Meet Mr Kolawole Raheed, The Late Father of Dayo Amusa (Photos)
- Meet Mrs Abiola, The Beautiful Mother of Actress, Dayo Amusa (Photos)
- Meet The Look-Alike Mother of Yoruba Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos)
- Meet Awal and Abib, The Twins of Actress, Bimbo Success (Photos)
- Meet Damilola, The Only Daughter of Actress, Lola Alao (Photos)
- Meet Taiwo and Kehinde, The Twin Sons of Actor, Muyiwa Ademola (Photos)