Bimbo Oshin is a veteran Nollywood actress and producer, she has a son, Oluwasegun Michael who happens to be her firstborn and only son.
According to Wikipedia, Bimbo was born on the 24th of July, 1971 in Ondo State, Southwestern part of Nigeria. She is a multitalented actress. She is hard-working and skilled.
She graduated from the University of Lagos with a Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy. She entered the movie industry in 1996. She became well recognised in 2012.
She bore two children for her late husband Dudu Heritage whose names are; Oluwasegun Micheal Ibironke and Iyanuoluwa Ibironke. This article is going to talk about her only son, Segun.
Oluwasegun Ibironke is the firstborn and only son of Bimbo Oshin. He always celebrates his birthday every 6th of April. Bimbo always refers him to as her womb opener, her joy and her paddle for life.
See More Photos;
Related Posts 👇
- Meet The Wife and 3 Children of Veteran Actor Pa. James Ajirebi (Photos)
- Meet Oreofe Grace, The Wife of Nollywood Actor, Yomi Fabiyi (Photos)
- Meet The 18 Children Of Yoruba Actor Adebayo Salami (Photos)
- Meet The Children Of The Nollywood Veteran Actors Olu Jacobs And Net Worth
- Meet Fikayomi, The Only Daughter of Actor, Muyiwa Ademola (Photos)
- Meet The Wife and Children of Late Yoruba Actor, Dejo Tunfulu (Photos)
- Meet Mr Kolawole Raheed, The Late Father of Dayo Amusa (Photos)
- Meet Mrs Abiola, The Beautiful Mother of Actress, Dayo Amusa (Photos)