Sikiru Adesina popularly known as Arakangudu was a veteran Yoruba actor well known for playing roles of a robber, herbalist or ritualist.
It was a huge shock to many theatre practitioners and lovers of Yoruba Nollywood when the news of the death of Arakangudu was made known to the public.
His family and many of his lovers will never forget the late actor as they recon out the mementoes they had about him, this is making us share 7 things you might not know about late Arakangudu.
Things You Didn’t Know About Ajigijaga
1. Sikiru Adesina Arakangudu was born in 1971 in his hometown in Osun State.
2. He became famous in Nollywood in the early ’80s in many Yoruba movies.
3. He cates in several movies sich as Temi Ni, Tie Ko, Agbede Ogun, Idunnu Mi, Ilu Gangan, Ogbologbo, Iya Oju Ogun, Ere Agbere and many more.
4. Arakangudu is said to have had 8 wives and 26 children at the time of his death
5. His eighth wife was heavily pregnant when he died
6. He died in the early hours of Tuesday, 8th of February 2016 in his Kaduna residence after having an Asthmatic attack.
7. He was buried late that day according to Islamic rites in his same residence in Kaduna.
Related Posts ?
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Actor, Mufutau Sanni Ajigijaga
- 10 Nollywood Actors and Actresses That Are Above 70 And Are Active
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Nollywood Actor, Pastor Ajidara
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Actor, Ahmed Alasari
- Ten Things You Need To Know About The Death of Bamise
- 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Yoruba Actress, Toyin Majekodunmi
- Meet Mr Olusoji Akindele, The Father of Funke Akindele (Photos)
- Meet Rasheedat Ololade, The First Child of Taiwo Hassan (Photos)