Ishola Durojaiye popularly known as Ahmed Alasari was a Nollywood Yoruba actor known for mostly acing the role of the herbalist in movies.
The Yoruba movie industry is still missing the late Alasari has he left this sinful year for more than 11 years. In remembrance of the actor, we decide to share 5 things might not know about him.
1. Ahmed Alasari was born in 1965 in Abeokuta, Ogun State Capital, Southwestern part of Nigeria.
2. He had two wives, Basirat and Adijat Durojaiye and five children.
3. He died on Sunday, March 10, 2011, and was buried on March 15 in his town, Ita Elega which is in Abeokuta.
5. He died following injuries sustained in a fatal car accident.
6. His newly bought Toyota Jeep somersaulted at the Onipepeye area of Lagos/Abeokuta Expressway. on his way to Lagos for a television show.
7. Five years after his death, one of his widows was crushed to death by a truck in the Adatan area of Abeokuta.
Related Posts 👇
- Ten Things You Need To Know About The Death of Bamise
- 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Yoruba Actress, Toyin Majekodunmi
- Meet Mr Olusoji Akindele, The Father of Funke Akindele (Photos)
- Meet Rasheedat Ololade, The First Child of Taiwo Hassan (Photos)
- Meet Taiwo and Kenny, The Twin Daughters of Sola Sobowale (Photos)
- Meet Pastor B.A Adekola, The Father of Odunlade Adekola (Photo
- Meet Alhaji Jamiu Ninalowo, The Father of Bolanle Ninalowo (Photos)
- Meet Ololade, The Lookalike Son of Yoruba Actor Yinka Quadri (Photos)