Toyin Majekodunmi popularly known as Iya Kike was a veteran Yoruba movie actress and producer, she passed away 2nd of January, 2017.
There are seven things we want to share with you about Toyin Majekodunmi popularly known as Iya Kike.
Some Things About Late Yoruba Actress, Toyin Majekodunmi
1. The late Mrs. Majekodunmi was featured in numerous Yoruba movies and often starred alongside her husband.
2. Her husband was a Yoruba actor Solomon Majekodunmi, better known as Baba Kekere
3. Before launching her movie career, she worked with the Lagos State Ministry of Information for many years.
4. Her husband also worked in International Banking Division Department at First Bank Plc.
5. She died on the 2nd of January, 2017 over health-related issues
6. A delight on stage and in movies, the late actress was married for 37 years and was blessed with three children – two daughters and a son.
7. One of her daughters currently serves in the United States Army.
Related Posts 👇
- Meet Mr Olusoji Akindele, The Father of Funke Akindele (Photos)
- Meet Rasheedat Ololade, The First Child of Taiwo Hassan (Photos)
- Meet Taiwo and Kenny, The Twin Daughters of Sola Sobowale (Photos)
- Meet Pastor B.A Adekola, The Father of Odunlade Adekola (Photo
- Meet Alhaji Jamiu Ninalowo, The Father of Bolanle Ninalowo (Photos)
- Meet Ololade, The Lookalike Son of Yoruba Actor Yinka Quadri (Photos)
- Meet Akeem Adebayo, The Son of Oga Bello That Does Fashion Design In Ilorin
- Meet Wale Adebayo, The First Son of Adebayo Salami (Photos)