Adesina Adesanya, popularly known as Pastor Ajidara was a Yoruba actor and producer known for acting the role of a pastor in movies.
The sudden death of Ajidara was a huge shock to the Yoruba Nollywood family and the teeming lovers of Nollywood in general.
In remembrance of the late actor, we want to share with you 10 things might not know about him.
Things You Didn’t Know About Late Pastor Ajidara
1. Pastor Ajidare was born in 1953 in Abeokuta, Ogun State Capilal.
2. He celebrated 40 years on stage before death took him away from his friends and family.
3. He was a retired civil servant in Ogun state. Pastor Ajidara, we gathered, retired as Deputy Registrar, Ogun State Judiciary
4. He featured in countless movies, including Obalola, Ise Obinrin, Baba Gomina, Mr. President, Owolabi, Famihan, Abela Pupa.
5. he became famous when he was featured in Abela Pupa, a very popular movie by directed Ebun Oloyede, where he acted as Pastor Ajidara.
6. He died of a kidney ailment on May 7, 2017, at a private hospital in Abeokuta.
7. He left behind a wife, Atinuke Tawakalitu Adesanya and three children – Adedayo Olusoji-Ogunsina (daughter), Adedamilare Oluwasijibomi (son) and Adedoyin Olusanjo (daughter).
8. He was buried on May 26, 2017, in his private residence in Abeokuta, the Ogun State Capital.
9. He was the President of the Ogun State chapter of the Theatre Art and Movie Producers Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN) before his death.
10. He grew up and spent most of his life in Abeokuta, Ogun State Capital. Southwestern part of Nigeria.
Related Posts ?
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Actor, Ahmed Alasari
- Ten Things You Need To Know About The Death of Bamise
- 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Yoruba Actress, Toyin Majekodunmi
- Meet Mr Olusoji Akindele, The Father of Funke Akindele (Photos)
- Meet Rasheedat Ololade, The First Child of Taiwo Hassan (Photos)
- Meet Taiwo and Kenny, The Twin Daughters of Sola Sobowale (Photos)
- Meet Pastor B.A Adekola, The Father of Odunlade Adekola (Photo
- Meet Alhaji Jamiu Ninalowo, The Father of Bolanle Ninalowo (Photos)