The Yoruba veteran Nollywood actress, Fathia Akore Adunni Balogun known as Fathia Williams has 15 hidden things you don’t even about her.
She is celebrated for her amazing style of acting. She was born on the 5th of February, 1969. She is an indigenous of Delta state. She is loved and celebrated by both young and old. She is talented, beautiful and skilled.
There are 15 things you need to know about her.
15 Things You Need To Know About Veteran Nollywood actress, Fathia Williams
1. She is from a polygamous family of nine.
2. She was given birth at Ikeja City, southwestern part of Nigeria.
3. She had both her primary and secondary education at Maryland School.
4. She had a Diploma Degree from Kwara State Polytechnic.
5. She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree at Olabisi Onabanjo in Filming.
6. She was introduced into acting by her father’s uncle, Alhaji Fatai Tenuola.
7. Her first was in the movie ‘ Ta Lo Pa Chief’.
8. Her father wants her to be an accountant, not an actress.
9. She has a male child from her UK Based lover whose name is Oluwatosin Akanbi.
10. She married veteran Nollywood actor, Saheed Balogun on the 27th of September, 2000 at Ikorodu Marriage Registry.
11. She has two children for Saheed Balogun whose names are Khalid and Aliyah Balogun.
12. Fathia Williams and Saheed Balogun divorced on the 14th of January, 2014.
13. In 2008, she won the best indigenous film of the year with the movie, ‘Iranse Aje’.
14. One of her popular Yoruba Nollywood movies is ‘Yemoja’.
15. Her net worth is estimated to be 400,000 dollars.
Related Posts ?
- 0 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor, Sir Kay kamoru
- 7 Things You Don’t Know About Late Yoruba Actress, Bisi Komolafe
- 7 Things You Don’t Know About The Late Rachel Oniga
- Top 6 Babalawo Actors in the Yoruba Movie (Photos)
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Dele Odule
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About MC Oluomo
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Yemi Solade
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Murphy Afolabi