Kamal Adebayo Popularly known as Sir Kay Kamoru is a veteran Yoruba actor known for his hilarious slang in all the movies he featured in.
There are some amazing things you didn’t know about Sir Kay kamoru, and we thought of sharing them with you.
1. He was born on the 21 of August in Lagos, the Southwestern part of Nigeria.
2. The veteran talented actor was known for playing the “Bad Boy” role in home videos between the late 90s to 2012,
3. He had an elaborate wedding in 2012 with UK based lady who was born in Aiyepe Ijebu, Ogun State.
4. he went for a long break from the Industry when he remarried.
5. He is the father of popularly Nigerian comedian and skit maker, Adebayo Ridwan Abidemi well known as Isbaeu.
Related Posts 👇
- 7 Things You Don’t Know About Late Yoruba Actress, Bisi Komolafe
- 7 Things You Don’t Know About The Late Rachel Oniga
- Top 6 Babalawo Actors in the Yoruba Movie (Photos)
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Dele Odule
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About MC Oluomo
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Yemi Solade
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Murphy Afolabi