Bimbo Oshin is a Nigerian actress and filmmaker born on the 24th of July, 1971 in Ondo town. She has two children with her late husband, Dudu Heritage.
She attended Saint Anne’s Primary School in Ondo and later proceeded to Staff Primary School in Ile-Ife, Osun state for her primary education. She proceeded to Girls Academy, Sandgrouse in Lagos State for her secondary education.
Oshin graduated from the University of Lagos, Akoka with a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Philosophy.
The movie actress started her acting career in 1996 and became popular in 2012 when he acted in a movie titled Omo Elomosho.
Bimbo Oshin Children
Bimbo Oshin has two children, a boy and a girl. Their names ard Michael Olusegun and Iyanuoluwa Ibironke
Micheal Olusegun is the firstborn and only son of Nollywood actress, Bimbo Oshin. He was born on the 20th of November, 2015.
Iyanuoluwa Ibironke Olusegun
Iyanuoluwa Ibironke is the second born and the only daughter of Nigerian actress, Bombo Oshin. She was born on the 20th of June,
Related Posts 👇
- Meet The 10 Children of Nollywood Actor, Dele Odule (Photos)
- Meet The Five Children of Nollywood Actor, Yinka Quadri (Photos)
- Meet The Two Children of Nollywood Actor, Antar Laniyan (Photos)
- Meet Wife and The Five Children of Kunle Afod (Photos)
- Meet the 4 Children Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola (Photos)
- Meet The Four Children of Nollywood Actor, Femi Adebayo (Photos)