Alhaji Taye Akande Adebisi, popularly known as Taye Currency, is a Fuji singer and creator who has a son in the Oyo State House of Assembly
Currency was born on the 17th of December, 1974 in Ibadan, Oyo State into the family of late Mr Ganiu Amoo Adebisi and Alhaja Mojisola Aduke Adebisi.
Tayo Currency Son
The son of Taye Currency is Honourable Yusuf Oladeni Adebisi. Yusuf is the Youngest Serving Lawmaker in Nigeria. He is representing Ibadan South West 1 Constituency in the Oyo State House of Assembly
Yusuf was born on the 11th of September, 1993 in the Ancient City of Ibadan, Oyo State Capital. He is the first son Ibadan based Fuji Singer, Alhaji Taye Adebisi Currency.
He attended Aladorin Nursery and Primary School and Hallmark College, Apata, Ibadan for his Primary and Secondary Education respectively.
See More Photos;
Related Posts ?
- Meet Mr Adewale, The Father of Nollywood Actress, Adunni Ade (Photos)
- Meet Talayo Abeni Teniola, The Mother of Fathia Balogun (Photos)
- Meet The Daughter Of Baba Kekere Who Is In The US Army (Photos)
- Meet Mr Olusoji Akindele, The Father of Funke Akindele (Photos)
- Meet Rasheedat Ololade, The First Child of Taiwo Hassan (Photos)
- Meet Taiwo and Kenny, The Twin Daughters of Sola Sobowale (Photos)
- Meet Pastor B.A Adekola, The Father of Odunlade Adekola (Photo