Olukayode Odumosu popularly known as Pa Kasumu was a Nollywood actor and producer who was born on March 16, 1953, in Oyo State.
There are 10 things we wish to share with you about the late Nollywood actor. In remembrance of late Pa Kasunmu, they are:
Things You Need To Know About Late Pa Kasunmu
1. Pa Kasunmu was born in born in Oyo state but is from Ogun State.
2. He started his acting career in 1968 at the age of 15.
3. He was baptised through a stage play titled Iyawo Orun (1968).
4. Pa Kasumu was a household name in the Yoruba movie industry until he was diagnosed with biventricular heart failure in 2013.
5. In 2014, he won N500, 000 cash prize on a game show, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
6. In 2014, he bought and moved into a house worth N1.8million in Abeokuta.
7. He was one of the beneficiaries of the ‘Nolly Veteran SOS Project 2019’. An initiative launched by Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola as a lifeline for ailing and ageing Nollywood veterans.
8. Some of Pa Kasmu’s most memorable works include Sàngó: The Legendary African King (1998), Jesu Mushin (2002), Babie Á (2003) and Tales of Eve: Simi (2011).
9. The actor fell sick ten years ago before his death and was inactive in movies prior to his death.
10. The Yoruba film actor died in Lagos on March 1, 2020, at the age of 67 after an illness.
Related Posts 👇
- 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Yoruba Actress, Toyin Majekodunmi
- Meet Mr Olusoji Akindele, The Father of Funke Akindele (Photos)
- Meet Rasheedat Ololade, The First Child of Taiwo Hassan (Photos)
- Meet Taiwo and Kenny, The Twin Daughters of Sola Sobowale (Photos)
- Meet Pastor B.A Adekola, The Father of Odunlade Adekola (Photo
- Meet Alhaji Jamiu Ninalowo, The Father of Bolanle Ninalowo (Photos)
- Meet Ololade, The Lookalike Son of Yoruba Actor Yinka Quadri (Photos)
- Meet Akeem Adebayo, The Son of Oga Bello That Does Fashion Design In Ilorin