Fathia Williams popularly known as Faithia Balogun is a Nigerian actress, filmmaker, producer and director, her mother is Mrs Talayo Abeni.
According to Wikipedia, Fathia was born on the 5th of February, 1969 in Ikeja, Lagos State Capital, Southwestern part of Nigeria.
Fathia Balogun Mother
The mother of Fathia Balogun is Mrs Talayo Abeni Teniola. Abeni is late, she passed away in 2018. Fathia took after her mother in beauty.
Related Posts ?
- Meet The Daughter Of Baba Kekere Who Is In The US Army (Photos)
- Meet Mr Olusoji Akindele, The Father of Funke Akindele (Photos)
- Meet Rasheedat Ololade, The First Child of Taiwo Hassan (Photos)
- Meet Taiwo and Kenny, The Twin Daughters of Sola Sobowale (Photos)
- Meet Pastor B.A Adekola, The Father of Odunlade Adekola (Photo
- Meet Alhaji Jamiu Ninalowo, The Father of Bolanle Ninalowo (Photos)
- Meet Ololade, The Lookalike Son of Yoruba Actor Yinka Quadri (Photos)