Olayinka Joel Ayefele is a veteran Nigerian gospel singer, music producer, radio presenter and founder of Fresh FM radio station.
According to Wikipedia, the gospel singer hails from Ipoti Ekiti, Ekiti State. He was born on the 1st of February, 1968. Ondo State.
He did his primary and secondary education in Ekiti while his tertiary education at the college of arts and science in Akure, Ondo State.
He once worked as a journalist and broadcaster at the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, Ibadan, Nigeria. He became famous when he had a ghastly accident that broke his spinal cord in 1997.
He entered the music industry after his deadly accident. His first album is Bitter Experience in 1998. He married the love of his life, Temitope Titilayo in 2000. Their union is blessed with triplets.
Yinka Ayefele Triplets
He is blessed with triplets after 20 years of losing his spinal cord. He welcomed the triplets on the 18th of January, 2019. His triplets are two boys and one girl.
His kids were delivered prematurely in the United State of America. His triplets clocked 3 years old on the 18th of January, 2022. His triplets are his source of blessing in his life.
He said in his words that giving birth to his triplets was the best joy he had. He waited unto God for 20 years before he finally have them in his life.
See More Photos;
Related Posts 👇
- Meet Mr AJibola, The Father of Nollywood Actor, Damola Olatunji (Photos)
- Meet The 70th-Year-Old Father of Nollywood Actor, Jigan Babaoja (Photos)
- Meet Zion, The Handsome Son of Actress, Wunmi Toriola (Photos)
- Meet Taibat, The Second Wife of Nollywood Actor, Taiwo Hassan (Photos)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi