Kazeem Abimbola Ibrahim popularly known as Jigan Babaoja is a Nigerian actor, comedian and musician, he has a father, Mudashiru.
The comic actor and singer was born on the 16th of June in the Bariga area of Lagos State, southwestern part of Nigeria.
Jigan Babaoja Father
Chief Mudashiru Kazeem is the father of Nollywood actor and producer, Jigan Oba. Chief Midashiru was born on the 22nd of May, 1952.
His son. Jigan Oba took to his Instagram page to celebrate the 70th birthday of his father. Taking to his Instagram page, he used the opportunity to thank his father for being there for him.
“Happy 70th birthday to you my dad, you are nothing but a loving and true father, thank you for everything you have done ✅ Thank you for the unending love and supports and I pray that God Almighty Allah will continue to strengthen you to enjoy the fruits of your labor as you will enjoy more of this life in good health and more money. Long life Chief Mudashiru Kazeem (Omo ilese Ajuwuwara ) ????? Elekuuuuuuuuu 1 of Imobi kingdom.”
Related Posts ?
- Meet Zion, The Handsome Son of Actress, Wunmi Toriola (Photos)
- Meet Taibat, The Second Wife of Nollywood Actor, Taiwo Hassan (Photos)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi
- 7 Nigerian Kids that are making us proud in the entertainment Industry
- Meet Ajeromi, The Beautiful Daughter of Actor, Olaiya Igwe (Photos)