Fausat Abeni Balogun is a veteran Nollywood Yoruba actress, movie producer, respected mother and brand ambassador who has a lovely granddaughter named Ajokeade.
Fausat Balogun is better recognised as Mama Saje on stage. She is a respected personality in the movie industry.
She got married to her boss, Rafiu Balogun and they are blessed with two successful children. She is celebrating her first granddaughter’s birthday.
Ajokeade is the first granddaughter of veteran Nollywood Yoruba actress, Mama Saje. She was born on the 27th of June, 2007. She is the niece of Nollywood actor, Afeez Balogun.
She is from a respected lineage. She is the daughter of Bintu Balogun Boyejo and Samuel Boyejo. She clocked 15 years old on the 27th of June, 2022.
Her grandmother, Mama Saje uses her Instagram handle to celebrate her adorable granddaughter on the 27th of June. She showered so much love on her Instagram handle.
Her caption goes thus;
Happy birthday to my lovely beautiful first granddaughter Ajokeade,
Wishing my sweet princess a birthday that is as wonderful and as sweet as she is. May you stay forever beautiful with wisdom and knowledge Insha Allah ? ??
love you like dollars and pounds can’t love you less ???❤❤?????.
She is popularly known as Boyejo Anuoluwapo on her Instagram handle. She is called Anuoluwapo by her parent and friends.
See more photos;
Related Posts ?
- Meet Aaliyah, The Last Daughter of Nollywood Actor Muka Ray (Photos)
- Meet Festus, The Firstborn and Only Son of Actress, Iyabo Ojo
- Mercy Aigbe Celebrates, Juwon Her 12-Year-Old Son (Photos)
- Meet Abefemi, The 9th-Year-Old Handsome Son of Liz Da Silva (Photos)
- Meet Kudirat, The Wife of Sukanmi Omobolanle (Photos)
- Meet The Lastest 30 Years-Old Comedian, Bola Omo Ekiti (Photos)