Alice Iyabo Ojo is a renowned Nollywood actress, movie producer, director and entrepreneur, she has a son named Festus Oladunjoye Ojo.
According to Wikipedia, Iyabo Ojo was born on the 31st of December, 1977. She was born in Lagos State but she is an indigenous of Ogun State.
She is a successful actress, producer and businesswoman. She has a lot of businesses named with their names like Fespris_Abula spot, Fespris Clothing, Fespris_Decor, and Fespris_Lounge bar.
Iyabo Ojo Daughter
Festus Oladunjoye Ojo popularly known as Festus Baba is the firstborn and only son of Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo.
Iyabo Ojo made it known to the public that her husband married her because she was carrying Festus. In 2001, she welcomed Priscilla Ajoke Ojo. They divorced over the irreconcilable difference.
He was born on the 21st of June, 1999 in Lagos State. He is an indigenous of Ogun State. He had his primary and secondary education in Lagos State. He is an undergraduate at Istanbul University in Turkey.
He is a successful businessman just like his mom. He is the CEO and owner of Fedel Wears. He is a brand ambassador and influencer. He’s also a Tiktoker like his mom.
He celebrated his 23rd birthday on the 21st of June, 2022. Iyabo Ojo showered him with lots of love. His Instagram handle is Festo_Baba.
See more photos;
Related Posts 👇
- Mercy Aigbe Celebrates, Juwon Her 12-Year-Old Son (Photos)
- Meet Abefemi, The 9th-Year-Old Handsome Son of Liz Da Silva (Photos)
- Meet Kudirat, The Wife of Sukanmi Omobolanle (Photos)
- Meet The Lastest 30 Years-Old Comedian, Bola Omo Ekiti (Photos)
- Meet Olaitan, The Teenage Daughter of Nollywood Actor, Bisola Aiyeola
- Meet Folashade, The Iyaloja of Lagos and The Daughter of Ahmed Tinubu