Olasukanmi Omobolanle is also an actor, movie producer, movie director and brand ambassador married to Kudirat Abimbola Omobolanle.
According to Wikipedia, Sukanmi was born on the 1st of March, 1981 in Oyo State, Southwestern part of Nigeria
He is the son of comic actor, Sunday Omobolanle. He is the only son of his father who followed his footstep. He hails from a small town named Ilaro in Oyo State.
He bagged a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration at Olabisi Onabanjo University. He entered the movie industry at the age of 9. He always follows his dad to the movie set but his dad doesn’t want him to act.
He became when he was featured in the movie titled ‘Olaide Iranwo’. He has a lovely wife named Kudirat Abimbola Omobolanle. Below would talk about his wife.
Sukanmi Omobolanle Wife
Kudirat Abimbola Omobolanle is the beloved wife of prolific Nollywood Yoruba actor, Sukanmi Omobolanle. They tied a knot on the 16th of June, 2011. He celebrated his 11th wedding anniversary on the 16th of June, 2022.
His marriage is blessed with a daughter named Aderinsola. He welcome the baby girl in August 2020.
See more photos;
Related Posts 👇
- Meet Ayobami, The second son of Nollywood Actress, Toyin Adewale
- Meet Morenikeji, The 15th-Year-Old Daughter of Toyin Adewale (Photos)
- Meet The Lastest 30 Years-Old Comedian, Bola Omo Ekiti (Photos)
- Meet Olaitan, The Teenage Daughter of Nollywood Actor, Bisola Aiyeola
- Meet Folashade, The Iyaloja of Lagos and The Daughter of Ahmed Tinubu
- Meet The Wife of Lalude As He Reveals Her For The First Time