Joke Muyiwa is a Nigerian film actress, honorary chief, PhD holder and lecturer, she has a son named Abayomi who looks exactly like her.
According to Wikipedia, Joke Muyiwa was born on the 21st of March 1963 in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Southwestern part of Nigeria.
She lectures in the Department of Performing Arts at the Olabisi Onabanjo University. Ago Iwoye, Ogun State.
Joke Muyiwa Son
Abayomi Ayeni otherwise known as Thespis is the son of Nollywood actress Joke Muyiwa. He is a popular Canadian based artiste. He celebrates his birthday on the 19th of April every year.
He is always grateful to his mom for aborting him despite his father’s pressure on his mom to terminate the pregnancy because his father was not ready for a baby then.
Abayomi is happily married and the union is blessed with a beautiful daughter., Joke Muyiwa Jnr. They all reside in Canada. Abayomi and his wife escaped death after involving in a ghastly accident in 2018.
See More Photos;
Related Posts ?
- Meet Oluwaseun, The Look-Alike Daughter of Fali Werepe (Photos)
- Meet Oludotun, The Husband of Nigerian Actress, Sola Sobowale (Photos)
- Meet The Two Handsome Sons of Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola (Photos)
- Meet Oluwafifehanmi, The Pretty Daughter of Ronke Odusanya (Photos)
- Meet The 18-Year-Old Beautiful Daughter of Actress Lizzy Anjorin (Photos)
- Meet The Four Children Late Henrietta Kosoko Left Behind (Photos)
- Meet The 12 Children of Veteran Nigerian Actor, Jide Kosoko (Photos)
- Meet The Firstborn and Only Son of Actress, Bimbo Oshin (Photos)