Osinanchi Nwachukwu is a late prominent Nigerian gospel singer who was well known for the song ‘Ekwueme’ in 2017.
The song ‘Ekwueme’ made her popular in 2017, it’s had 71 million Youtube viewers. There are some things you need to know about this late gospel singer.
Ten Things You Need To Known About This Late Gospel Singer, Osinanchi Nwachukwu
- She was born on the 12th of November, 1979.
- She is a native of Imo State.
- She has a twin, Amarachi Grace Eze who is also a gospel singer.
- She’s from a family of seven children; six girls and one boy.
- She sang most of her songs in the Igbo Language.
- She was a lead Vocalist in Donamis Church.
- She was married to Peter Nwachukwu who’s a minister.
- She bore four children; three boys and one girl.
- She was in an abused marriage with Mr Peter and they lived in Abuja.
- She died of bleeding in the chest, some days before she died her husband kicked her in the chest. She became a deceased on Friday, 8th of April, 2022.