Bisola Badmus is a prolific Nigerian actress, brand ambassador, CEO, movie producer and director, she has a son named Malik Ayinke.
She was born on the 4th of December in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. She is an indigenous of Ijebu-Ode, the Southwestern part of Nigeria.
She became popular when featured in the movie ‘ Olokiki Oru and Igbeyawo Arugbo. You need to know some things about her lovely son, Malik.
Bisola Badmus Son
Malik Ayinde Marshal is the son of Nollywood actress, Bisola Badmus and Fuji musician, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal. He’s also the only son of Bisola Badmus.
He was given birth on the 29th of June, 2012. He clocked 10 years old on the 29th of June, 2022. He has been the best gift his mother memorised.
His mother, Bisola Badmus said this year that she has been the father and mother of her son since she gave birth to him. Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as KWAM 1 didn’t take up his responsibility as a father to the child.
See more photos;
Related Posts ?
- Meet Ajike, The Look-Alike Daughter of Actress, Remi Surutu (Photos)
- Meet Sola, The Only Son of Nollywood Actress, Peju Ogunmola (Photos)
- Meet Wasilat, The First Daughter of Fuji Singer, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma (Photos)
- Meet Ajokeade, The First Granddaughter of Actress, Mama Saje (Photos)
- Meet Aaliyah, The Last Daughter of Nollywood Actor Muka Ray (Photos)