The biography of Bukunmi Oluwasina, a Nigerian actress, movie producer, singer and model born on May 7, 1994, in Okemesi, Ekiti State.
She is a fast-rising talented actress who is well known for performing the role of crying and also does well in it and other roles.
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1994|
|Place of Birth||Okemesi|
|State of Origin||Ogun State|
|Occupation||Actress, Producer and Singer|
Bukunmi Oluwasina Biography
Bukunmi Oluwasina is a Nigerian Nollywood actress and producer born on the 7th of May, 1994 in Okemesi, Ekiti State, Southwestern part of Nigeria.
Bukunmi Oluwasina Early Life
Bukunmi Oluwasina was born in Oke-Imesi, Ekiti State in 1994 to a family of seven. She is the third born in the family.
Bukunmi Oluwasina Education
Bukunmi Oluwasina did her primary education at College of Education Staff School and Peace and Joy Model School, Ikere- Ekiti.
She then went to African Church Comprehensive High School and College of Education Demonstration Secondary School also at Ikere- Ekiti in Ekiti State for her secondary education.
After completing her secondary education, she proceeded to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, where she bagged a degree in Theatre Arts.
Bukunmi Oluwasina Career
Bukunmi Oluwasina began acting in her final year at the university. After her graduation, she officially joined the Nigerian movie industry.
She got full support from her parents and family despite being the first to pursue an acting career in her family.
She became famous in 2015 in her self-produced movie “Ayomi” which serves as her geat landmark for her in the Nigerian movie industry.
The movie was directed by Muyeeden Oladapo and gave Bukunmi Oluwasina the opportunity to work with great actors like Joke Muyiwa, Gabriel Afolayan, Damola Olatunji, and others.
Bukunmi Oluwasina Movies
Bukunmi has been featured in several movies since she began acting. Some of those movies are;
- Ayomi (2015)
- A story like mine (2015)
- Oluwere (2015)
- Beautiful Song (2016)
- Beautiful Song (2016)
- Itan Temi (2019)
- Modebi Olami (2013)
- Excursion (2015)
- Enitan (2020)
Bukunmi Oluwasina Awards
- Best of Nollywood Awards (BON Awards) for Most Promising Actress (2015) – Nominated
- Best of Nollywood Awards (BON Awards) for Best Use of Nigerian Food in a Movie – Won
- Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards for Best Indigenous Movie (Yoruba Category) – 2016 – Nominated
- ELOY Awards for Actress of the Year (2018) – Nominated
- Best of Nollywood Awards (BON Awards) for Best Actress in a Leading Role (2018) – Won
- Best of Nollywood Awards (BON Awards) for Best Actress in a Leading Role (2019) – Nominated
- City People Movie Awards for Fast Rising Actress of the Year (2019) – Won
- MAYA Awards for Best Actress – Won
- Nigeria Achiever’s Award for Best Lead Actress of the Year (2020) – Won
Bukunmi Oluwasina Marriage
Is Bukunmi Oluwasina married? Yes, Bukunmi is married, she got married on the 17th of September, 2020 to her longtime boyfriend, Ebun.
Bukunmi Oluwasina Husband
Who is Bukunmi Oluwasina Husband? The husband is Mr Ebun. The duo got married on September 17, 2020, and the union is blessed with a kid. Before their marriage, Bukunmi and bun dated for 11 years.
Bukunmi Oluwasina Children
Does Bukunmi have a child? Bukunmi has a beautiful daughter, she gave birth to her on March 4, 2021
Bukunmi Oluwasina Instagram
Bukunmi is an active user of Instagram where she connects and interacts with her teeming fans. She has 2.6m followers with a handle @bukunmioluwasina.
Bukunmi Oluwasina Net Worth
Bukunmi net worth is currently estimated at 600,000 dollars.
Related Posts 👇
- Bidemi Kosoko Biography – Age. Early Life, Career, Family and Net Worth
- Habibat Jinad Biography – Early Life, Career. Son and Net Worth
- Razaq Olayiwola Biography – Age, Career, Family, Marriage and Net Worth
- Moji Afolayan Biography – Age, Career, Family, Marriage and Net Worth
- Femi Branch Biography – Age, Early Life, Education Family and Net Worth
- Toyin Adegbola Biography – Age, Early Life, Education, Family and Net Worth
- Tunde Usman Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Family and Net Worth
- Ayo Olaiya Biography – Age, Early Life, Education, Career and Net Worth