Funsho Adeolu is a Yoruba Nollywood actor, scriptwriter, movie producer and director born on the 9th of May, 1988 in Ondo State.
He is well respected because of his ability to interpret roles perfectly. He is a multitalented actor and movie producer. He’s skilled, hard-working and creative.
Ten Things You Need To Know About Funsho Adeolu
1. Funsho Adeolu was born on the 9th of May, 1988.
2. He is an indigenous of Ondo State, the Southwestern part of Nigeria.
3. He bagged a Bachelor’s Degree in Guidance and Counselling at Ondo State University.
4. He entered the movie industry in 1987.
5. He started his movie training at the Money Desk in Festac, Lagos State.
6. He entered the movie industry through English movies before entering the Yoruba movie.
7. He became famous when he was featured in the movie ‘ Countdown at Kunisi ‘.
8. He was married to the love of his life, Victoria Adeolu.
9. He married his wife in the year 2005.
10. Their union is blessed with two children; Olamide Adeolu and Akorede Adeolu.
Related Posts 👇
- Meet Hannah, The Beautiful Wife of Movie Actor, Yemi Solade (Photos)
- Meet Koforowola, The Look-Alike Daughter of Actor, Yemi Solade (Photos)
- Meet Adebanke, The beautiful Wife of Actor, Gabriel Afolayan (Photos)
- Meet Taiwo, The Twin Sister of Movie Actress, Kehinde Bankole (Photos)
- Meet Oyinkansola, The Daughter of Kunle Afod Who Is A U.S Naval Officer