A Nigerian man identified as Akpove is set to marry two women on the same day in Delta State, South-South part of Nigeria.
Akpove will be getting married to Kome and Maro on Sunday, August 15 in Lagos-Igbide in Isoko South Local Government Area of the state.
READ ALSO: “My elder sister made me blind because a rich man promised to marry me” – Woman alleges (video)
This is displayed on the wedding invite shared on Facebook by Emmanuel Gwatama who happens o be a friend to the groom.
- Rema is the son of DonJazzy – Nigerian man claims
- I really want to marry a virgin – Nigerian man declares
- Nigerian woman gives birth to triplets after 9 years of barrenness
- “Together Forever” – Nigerian Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend
- ”She said Yes” – Nigerian man rejoices after his Oxford girlfriend accepted his proposal