Olajumoke Amoke Olatunde George popularly called Jumoke George is a Nollywood actress and movie producer born on the 18th of February.
According to Wikipedia, she is an indigenous of Ibadan, Oyo State. There are some things you need to know about Nollywood actress, Jumoke George.
10 Things You Need To Know About Jumoke George
1. Jumoke George grew up in a strict family her father is in the military and her stepmother is a military nurse.
2. Her biological father disowned her at the age of 8 because she had issues with her stepmother.
3. She studied Business Administration at Government Technical College, Osogbo.
4. She entered the movie industry when she was 8 years old under influence of her father’s friend.
5. She has acted in a stage drama on National Television at NTA.
6. She was introduced to the Yoruba movie industry by comrade Victor Ashaolu.
7. She was a member of the Freelance and Independent Broadcasters Association of Nigeria ( FIBAN).
8. She has married two different husbands; one ended because of constant abuse while she is the second marriage.
9. She has two children for her first husband and one for her current husband.
10. She wasn’t given any roles for 14 years in the movie industry because she decided not to have sex with them.
See more photos;
Related Posts 👇
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nigerian Artiste, Portable
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Temitayo Adeniyi
- 7 Nigerian Kids that are making us proud in the entertainment Industry
- 15 Unkown Facts About Late Veteran Fuji Singer, Ayinde Barrister
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Sikiratu Sindodo