Durojaiyeola Oluwakemi Kuti Monje is an award-winning Nollywood actress, movie producer, brand ambassador and businesswoman with a great personality.
She is appreciated for her great impact on the movie industry. She’s also appreciated for her amazing style of acting.
She is hard-working, talented, skilled, creative and God-fearing. There are some things you need to know about her. Below would show the things you need to know about Jaiye Kuti.
Ten Things You Need To Know About Jaiye Kuti.
1. She was born on the 10th of July, 1969.
2. She is an indigenous of Ilaro, Ogun State, the southwestern part of Nigeria.
3. She currently celebrates her 53 birthday on the 10th of July, 2022.
4. She bagged a Bachelor’s Degree in the English Language at the University of Lagos.
5. She worked in finance before entering the movie industry.
6. She made her way into the movie industry in 2002 through Laff Television Series.
7. She is appointed as the Ambassador of Lagos State Polytechnic in 2016.
8. She is the Chief Executive Officer of Jaylex Aesthetic Production, a company that specialises in movies, television and video production.
9. She is happily married to the love of life who is now blessed with wonderful children; a boy and a girl.
10. There was a rumour that she’s married to star Fuji musician, Wasiu Alabi better known as Pasuma but it’s fake news. The wedding pictures are the pictures taken on set, there are movies. They are not married at all.
See more photos;
Related Posts 👇
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Toyin Adewale
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Liz Da Silva
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Adunni Ade
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Yewande Adekoya