Ex-presidential spokesperson, Reno Omokri has said that financial status has no significance on a man’s spiritual status.
The social media personality indicated one can be rich and spiritual, also; be poor and unspiritual.
According to him, money is never evil and it is needed to spread the Gospel of God.
“Your financial status has no bearing on your spiritual status. You can be rich and spiritual and poor and unspiritual. Salvation is no respecter of status. You are not holier than others because you are poor. It takes money to spread the Gospel. Money is never evil”
- Don’t Reject A Loving Woman Because She’s Ugly” – Reno Omokri
- Drinking of alcohol is not a sin, scriptures only condemns drunkedness – Reno Omokri
- Reno Omokri and wife welcome 4th child, name her after Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
- “If you need money, open a business, not your legs” – Reno Omokri tells Stingy Women Association
- I have sympathy for widows, none for single mums – Reno Omokri