The biography of Tola Oladokun whose full name is Owomitola Oladokun is a Veteran Nollywood actress, producer, and radio presenter.
She’s recognised as Ikan Lomo Ejo or Mama Jenifa/ Iya Suliya. She is appreciated for her amazing style of acting.
|Mama Jenifa and Ika Lomo Ejo
|Date of Birth
|State of Origin
|Igangan, Oyo State
|Actress, Movie Producer and Radio Presenter
|1.4 million dollars
Tola Oladokun Biography
Tola Oladokun is a Nigerian actress, producer and radio presenter born in 1959 in Igangan town in Oyo State, Southwstern part of Nigeria.
Tola Oladokun Early Life
She was born in 1959 in Igangan, Oyo State. She is from a polygamous family. She is a widow. After secondary school, things were difficult for her mother so she decided to go to learn a trade.
That was when she learn fabrics selling after secondary education she started selling fabrics, it was around that time that she met her husband Samuel Adeogun. Her favourite colour is White and Blue.
Tola Oladokun Education
She had both her primary and secondary education in Oyo State. She schooled in Methodist primary school and Igungun high school respectively.
However, she had to stop after her secondary school education because she is from a polygamous home and his father had 4 wives.
Tola Oladokun Career
The first movie that she participated in was titled Tibi Tire. Some of her popular works include Omo Dara, Idoti Oju, Okun Juwa just to mention a few.
She was brought to the limelight in the movie ‘Jenifa’ where she acted role of Iya Suliya in the play.
She cries so much in movies and she makes it believable. She revealed that one of her first majors in the industry has to do with crying.
On the set of that movie, the director said that he wanted to get water to fake tears for her but then she told him that there was no need for that.
Many people say the award for the greatest crying actress especially Yoruba Nollywood industry should be given to this actress Told Oladokun.
Tola Oladokun Family
She met the love of her life where she was selling fabrics. Their union was blessed with children Her husband died in the year 2000. Her husband hates seeing her with another man in a play.
Tola Oladokun Social Media
She is an active user of the internet. Her Instagram handle is @Iyajenifah-tolaoladokun with 13k followers and 146 posts as of Janaury, 2022.
Tola Oladokun Net Worth
She has a net worth of 1.4 million dollars.
Related Posts 👇
- Laide Bakare Biography – Age, Career, Education, Family and Net Worth
- Muyiwa Ademola Biography – Age, Early Life, Career and Net Worth
- Nkechi Blessing Biography – Age, Early Life, Career and Net Worth
- Muyideen Oladapo Biography – Early Life, Education and Net Worth
- Wale Akorede Biography – Early Life, Family, Movies and Net Worth
- Jumoke George Biography – Age, Education, Career and Net Worth
- Wunmi Toriola Biography – Age, Career, Personal Life and Net Worth
- Yusuf Olatunji Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Movies and Net Worth
- Bisola Badmus Biography – Age, Career, Personal Life and Net Worth