Olumide Bakare was a notable Nigerian actor and producer who was born on the 26th of November 1953 in Ibadan, Oyo State Capital.
According to Wikipedia, he began his acting career in the sitcom Koko Close where he featured as Chief Koko with the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA).
Olumide Bakare is late, he died on the 22nd of April, 2017, in Ibadan, Oyo State Capital due to a heart and lung disease, he suffered a cardiac arrest.
It was confirmed that Olumide had a successful surgery and after the surgery was carried out he spoke to people and told them he was feeling fine. Unfortunately, he passed on two hours later.
He was a devoted Christian after he gave his life to Christ in 1998. During his lifetime in Nollywood, he was always playing the roles of Chief (a wealthy man) and Sugar daddy.
He was part of many award-winning film projects such as Edun ara, Maami, Last flight to Abuja, Kofo the First Lady, Ise Onise and many more.
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Related Posts 👇
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Saheed Balogun
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Yemi Solade
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Murphy Afolabi
- 10 Facts You Don’t Know About Iyabo Ojo
- 15 Things You Need to Know About Mercy Aigbe
- 10 things You Didn’t Know About Toyin Abraham
- 10 things you need to know about Lizzy Anjorin
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About Actress, Mide Martins