The biography of Sotayo Sobola popularly known as Sotayo Ogaga, a prolific Nollywood actress, producer born on the 28th of December, 1985.
She’s loved by many people in Nigeria and abroad. She is widely recognised for her amazing style of acting in Nigeria and abroad. She is popularly known as Sotayo Ogaga.
|Stage Name||Sotayo Ogaga|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1985|
|Place of Birth||Ogun State|
|State of Origin||Ogun State|
|Occupation||Actress, Producer and Businesswoman|
|Net Worth||600,000 dollars|
Sotayo Sobola Biography
She is an award-winning actress, a model, a fashion entrepreneur, and a brand influencer born on the 28th of December, 1985 on in Ogun State.
She is an indigenous daughter of Ogun State, southwestern part of Nigeria.
Sotayo Sobola Early Life
She was brought up in a polygamous family. Her mother is a Muslim while her father is a Christian. According to Sotayo, her mother was a disciplinarian.
She said she grew up with her mom in her early days. Her mom would lock her up in the room after school days because she didn’t want her to be a wayward child but to her, it was as if she hated her for no reason. Her mother was so harsh on her to the extent that she didn’t allow her to visit family and friends.
On several occasions, she had to sneak out of the house to attend shows. Not until one day, a photographer bought her picture and gave it to her in her mom’s presence, at first her mom assumed that act to be wayward but later supports her.
Sotayo Sobola Education
She did her primary and secondary education in Lagos State. She went to Lagos State University to bag a Diploma Degree in Law. She further to Olabisi Onabanjo to bags a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration.
Sotayo Sobola Career
She started as a model in the entertainment industry. She started acting in English movies before moving movies. After her Bachelor’s Degree, she started acting fully.
She loves acting in English movies than Yoruba movies but she is very fluent in English than Yoruba. Corper Jide is one of her challenging movies because she had to go to Ghetto to learn their language and cut her hair low.
Sotayo Sobola Movies
She has acted, written and produced a lot of movies, which include:
- Idakeji Ife
- Corper Jide
- Arewa Onijogbon
Sotayo Sobola Business
She is the founder of Clean Stitches. She launched it in 2018. She also runs an online store where she sells her goods. She is also into cosmetic products. One of her cosmetic products is a Lip Stain.
Sotayo Sobola Marriage
She is currently married to someone in Nassarawa. She has become the Queen mother of Nassarawa due to her marriage to her husband.
Sotayo Sobola Social Handle
She is an active user of social media. Her handles include:
- Instagram Handle – @sotayogaga with 2.5m followers and 208 posts.
- Twitter Handle – @tayosobola with 333 Followers.
Sotayo Sobola Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of 600,000 dollars.
Related Posts ?
- Sikiratu Sindodo Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Family and Net Worth
- Tonia Okoro Ferrari Biography – Early Life, Career, Marriage and Net Worth
- Muka Ray Biography – Age, Early Life, Education, Family, and Net Worth
- Tayo Adeleye Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Family and Net Worth
- Aminatu Papapa Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Family and Net Worth
- Yomi Fabiyi Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Children and Net Worth
- Kolawole Ajeyemi Biography – Age, Early Life, Career, Education and Net Worth
- Deyemi Okanlawon Biography – Age, Career, Education, Family and Net Worth