Renowned Fuji musician Pasuma, also known as Wasiu Alabi, has announced the passing of his beloved mother, Alhaja Adijat Kuburat.
The sad news was shared by Pasuma himself via his verified Instagram account on Thursday, April 6th. Our thoughts and prayers are with Pasuma and his family during this difficult time.
“My jewel, I will miss you forever! Words fail me. Rest in power and peace, please watch over me from heaven,” Pasuma wrote, posting his picture and the late Alhaja Kuburat.
Below are six things you didn’t know about Alhaja Adijat Kuburat’s life
- 1. She was born on the 5th of September in Oro Kingdom in Kwara State, Northcentral part of Nigeria
2. She single-handedly brought up Pasuma after she separated from her husband due to irreconcilable differences. Pasuma was just nine years old when his parents separated
3. She once dated veteran actor Charles Olumo popularly called Agbako when she was with Baba Sala.
4. Just like Pasuma’s father, she didn’t want him to be a musician. She once told him “Do you want your father’s family to think I don’t know what I am doing, that I am not taking care of you? Do you want your father’s words to come to pass?”
5. She is popularly called ‘Iyawo Anobi’ probably because of the love she has for Mohammed Prophet. She is known to be a staunch Muslim and has a very good heart. Pasuma also adopted the nickname of his mother and named himself ‘Omo Iyawo Anobi’.
6. She shares the same birthday as one of Alabi’s daughters, Khadijat Opeyemi L’America
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actor, King Opebe
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Saheed Osupa (The 5th Will Shock You)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Fuji Star, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor, Soji Taiwo
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Actor, Jamiu Azeez (Photos)
- 10 Things That Might Interest You About Nollywood Actor, Okele